pic: A side of "Big Mike" nobody has seen

During the fire alarm … this angle is from as far up as I could reach.

Brandon, i think that if you look at the Name Tag it will clearly show that, this isnt a picture of me Big Mike, but of Paul Copioli pretending to be me

[internal thought: geez, Brandon, you couldn’t have posted that one about four hours earlier when I was looking for a caption contest picture?]

I thought the only way to get that kind of a shot would be to get up on the second floor of a building. Apparently, Mr. Martus here proved me wrong.

I think you’re forgetting how tall Brandon really is compared to “Big Mike”.

ok, so what I’m thinking is - (with Mike @ 6’8" and Brandon @ 7’2", I’m trying to remember correctly…)
da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man says the length of the arm span = the height.
So the camera was about 8’ 4" in the air, 20" above ‘Big Mike’.

Does that sound about right?
Jane

That obviously isnt my good side… or is it, i can’t tell 0o

brandon is shorter than me… i am 6’10"

You are 6’10" and Brandon is ‘shorter’.
Sorry, I know you’ve said before but my search didn’t work: How tall is “Big Mike”?

Maybe you will hopefully answer this question, was Brandon standing on his tippy toes when he took the picture? (I think it would add cough 4 inches. :))
I used a wall, my husband’s wingspan, and my lime green measuring tape to figure this out last night :eek: and it’s wrong. Sad and pitiful…
Jane

As if we didn’t have a hard enough time telling you and Paul Copioli apart, now you’re switching nametags!?! :ahh: