pic: Amazing match

Here’s a picture of the score of SF 1-2 from IRI 2006. By far the most amazing match this year.

Great match … I remember bracing for the crazy cheers when Molly hit Save on the scoring system.

Yeah, they would have won it by 1 point. It was nuts.

The…
Best…
Match…
I…
Have…
Ever…
Seeeeeen!!!

Anyone have a video of it?

That was fantastic - even watching on the webcast, it looked gorgeous!

I’m Going to say that match was one of the biggest upsets in the History of FIRST. I speak for most people when I say that I picked the number one alinace to cruise to the victory, but 71 showed why they won 4 national championships , 1625 showed why they are true powerhouse team in just their second season, and 910 finally broke through for a much deserved win. Good job though to 25, 1114, and 33, you guys are some of the best in FIRST.

AWWW Don’t remind us.

But in all seriousness, that was the best match I’ve ever seen in all my years in FIRST. It was such a nail bitter. It really stinks to know that we had it won but a silly HP penalty costs us the match. Both alliances played amazing and it could have gone either way. I was very happy to see the 71 Alliance take home a well deserved gold. We’ll just have to come back and try again next year.

And besides, there’s always… Tomorrow :wink:

oh.my.god. that match was awesome. it was so close. im so sad we lost it. it was so frusterating. i hoped we would go all that way too…that would have been awesome!!!