pic: Annapolis Ramp Lint

To my knowledge, the most major carnage at Phoenix was that robot that almost caught on fire. A couple of light casings chattered too.

Oh, 696, we took home one of the boxes you destroyed as a souvineer.

*Originally posted by DanielBCR *
**Oh, 696, we took home one of the boxes you destroyed as a souvineer. **

Can we PLEASE have that? We’ll trade you, we’ll pay you, anything to have back that tote

Gabe: Im not surprised that you found some under the ramp…people were shedding like mad. and everybody else…that doesnt include the pieces that teams picked up!

I don’t think we were in a match that we didn’t lose at least one nut…and i see many of them there. I think that some of that chian stuff on the left is ours too, and possibly the velcro strips. We didn’t get a chance to tighten all our bolts before (or between) competition. Our brake was trailing behind our bot after one match–that was right before we decided that it was useless. But we have refined and rebuilt parts (taking all of sunday after our 10:15 final match), so we should be good for nationals! See you there!

that pvc came from our dropdown casters on the underside of our robot.

hey can we get our chain links back?

how did those tags get on the feild, i didnt see any of them on their bot.

Can anyone say Locktite?

Yes that is our PVC nut, But ryan, isnt that strip of velcro on the top left what held down our resovoirs??? that might explain why malcolms assembly started falling apart…

*Originally posted by sanddrag *
**Can we PLEASE have that? We’ll trade you, we’ll pay you, anything to have back that tote **

Unfortunately, I didn’t take that tote, one of our team members asked the officials for it and they gave it to them.

Just kill one tote at LA :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by DanielBCR *
**Just kill one tote at LA :slight_smile: **
Don’t you worry. You’ll be certain there will be enough to go around. He he he.:wink:

as a field resetter, you see these things… but all those little black pieces are from team 25’s wheels, they had really soft wheels, and bordered on excessive debris, good bot by the way… i was afraid of it at least :-p

*Originally posted by Kyle *
**how did those tags get on the field, i didnt see any of them on their bot. **

The light bulb goes on - ding. Perhaps there were none on their bot because they were all on the field?

*Originally posted by jzampier *
**Can anyone say Locktite? **

Isn’t locktite illegal? No adhesives, I thought…

(Along the same lines, chewing gum isn’t an adhesive is it? Because we were talking about holding together a bot completely with old chicklets after we found our post-lunch vending machine gum hard to chew.)

*Originally posted by Vincent Chan *
**Isn’t locktite illegal? No adhesives, I thought… **
I’m pretty sure the rule is no excessive lubricants and no adhesives to act as a traction device. And, loctite is not an adhesive; it cures under pressure, not heat or time.

Didn’t know that about loctite…

and you just proved my team captain wrong and myself right. Thanks much.

And as usual, I begin to digress…

loctite is legal, as long as you use it properly… to keep bolts/nuts in place. also, adhesives such as contact cement were legal last year, and we used a really strong epoxy too…