pic: batman

7e57d00d9678dda76b2ae04b695ef1f8_l.jpg

Oh the things that happen during trips to Regionals… As we were driving home from Pittsburgh D.J. Fluck, Clark and Kyle Gilbert, and I saw this guy driving down I-79 in his white Mitsubishi 3000GT. It was awesome. When he saluted us we started laughing so hard we were crying and the driver was laughing so hard he could hardly watch the road!

The funniest thing about this guy was his gung-ho batman attitude. It was THE attitude of Batman. And then he saluted and none of us could contain ourselves! :smiley: :yikes: :eek:

Rofl.

Thanks. I just finished up at work and i logged on…this seriously gave me a good laugh!

:smiley:

Apparently, even Batman has succumbed to the recent economic crunch - what a crappy Batmobile.

Seeing Batman was hilarious. I’m glad we didnt crash since we were laughing so hard. As Austin said, he seriously had the whole Batman attitude down. I have video of this and if you find me at Chicago or Grand Rapids you can see it.

Personally I thought the 3000GT made a good Batmobile, he was sure driving it like it was.

Yes, he’s a…how should i say this…particularly aggressive driver.

Although it does look like he enjoys being filmed! :rolleyes:

Later that evening…

Batman, apparently rattled by his encounter with the strange and peculiar TechnoKat students, foolishly forgets how expensive it is to keep Kim Basinger happy, so he drives his trusty Batsubishi to the local money acquisition machine in order to fund the night’s festivities.

But what evil lurks in the murky shadows near the Sun Trust Bank? Could the Joker be lying in wait? Be ever wary, o’ Dark Knight…

Later that evening…

Batman, apparently rattled by his encounter with the strange and peculiar TechnoKat students, foolishly forgets how expensive it is to keep Kim Basinger happy, so he drives his trusty Batsubishi to the local money acquisition machine in order to fund the night’s festivities.

But what evil lurks in the murky shadows near the Sun Trust Bank? Could the Joker be lying in wait? Be ever wary, o’ Dark Knight…

ROFL…That was hilarious. Never have I laughed so hard. Who wrote that, it should be a stand-up routine!