pic: BC4 229 team

52a2e8b54b7516891051474753f374ea_l.jpg

Here is a great group of people from team 229 along with some additional “recruits”. I was lucky enough to get to “play” with them for Battlecry 4. Thanks Clarkson and Division by Zero!

I know the answer to this but many others dont

What is that big goober in the top row, far right doing?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone who was at BattleCry should know because he was interviewed.

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *

Big Goober… wow Baker is a giant Peanut covered in chocolate? hmm… I dont want to know **

*Originally posted by “Big Mike” *
Big Goober… wow Baker is a giant Peanut covered in chocolate? hmm… I dont want to know **
You can’t eat him, mike… just in case you were wondering :stuck_out_tongue:

shakes head

No Mike, just… no :rolleyes:

*Originally posted by Joel J. *
**You can’t eat him, mike… just in case you were wondering :stuck_out_tongue: **

yea sure… eat baker… i think dean Kamen himself would fire the shot that killed me hmm i hope no one with photoshop, and a pic of me and baker look at this

** i hope no one with photoshop, and a pic of me and baker look at this **

Is that a dare?

*Originally posted by dk5sm5luigi *
**Is that a dare? **
hmm i think it would be funny, i mean instead of taking a bite out of crime, take a bite out of baker…

Mentors of FIRST beware or you too could end up randomly working for 229!!

:smiley: :wink:

I’d like to thank all our special guests for hanging out with us. We had a great time, and hope you all did too!

So… who else wants to come “play, and be a college student for the weekend”? We’re taking applications… :smiley:

Yay! Game show! I want to be a contestant!

And I recognized a couple of faces in there, including that ‘big goober’ you keep referring to. A good picture, though.

I was honored to be on 229 for the weekend. It was a fun time, and I got to see how well Battlecry 4 was operated. Thanks to “Division by Zero” for letting me play with them. 229 is a crew of all-star FIRSTers, that is for sure.

And… that guy on the left. I cannot believe his team let him wear that shirt!

Andy B.

*Originally posted by Andy Baker *

And… that guy on the left. I cannot believe his team let him wear that shirt!

Andy B. **

Hey what do you have against bright hawiian shirts?

*Proud Wearer of the Ugliest Brightest Hawiian shirts you ever seen :slight_smile:

Joel, its a shame that you and Sara weren’t around when we took this picutre. You guys helped us out alot this weekend and we appreciate it. Hope you’re looking forward to next year with our motley crew.

Its not the Hawaiin shirt he’s referring too;)

-Thanks to everyone who helped out 229 at Battlecry, you guys made it fun, I wish I could have been there all day but I got there as soon as I could. Making it to the finals was amazing, maybe with even more FIRST “all-stars” coming to Clarkson next year we can keep up the momentum! Someone in the picture still needs a Clarkson shirt though…

*Originally posted by Pamela *
**Someone in the picture still needs a Clarkson shirt though… **

Rapacki is too cool for us! :stuck_out_tongue:

yea, I was too cool for Clarkson so I sold my soul to WPI for the day

and trust me… one day was enough :smiley:

229 rocks! Congrats on becoming finalists… and I can’t wait to see all you guys again at the IRI’s and the Blitz’s. It’s gonna be a great summer!

ByE

erin

…as her mission to be in every single picture ever uploaded to ChiefDelphi comes closer and closer to being a success.