pic: Big Mike and Dave and Brandon

OK, so I am not the biggest person in the world, but I am far from the shortest either. But when standing in between these two, I know what Jessica Boucher feels like every day! To top it all off, Heidi (Miss(Information) goes running by saying something like "hey, you guys look like part of a picket fence!"

But when standing in between these two, I know what Jessica Boucher feels like every day!

You know it’s a funny picture when I can’t come up with a funny comeback right away.

As for fixing that height problem between those two pillars, I highly suggest heels. Or bleachers. Either one works. :wink:

ask genia for some of the suggestions , as she was giving prizes for whichever height method worked best :wink:

Now we know the truth about how they filmed The Lord of the Rings!

OK, so I am not the biggest person in the world, but I am far from the shortest either. But when standing in between these two, I know what Jessica Boucher feels like every day! To top it all off, Heidi (Miss(Information) goes running by saying something like “hey, you guys look like part of a picket fence!”

Darn! I’ve just checked with the Reston Association Design Guidelines for Fences and living fences are limited to shrubbery and small trees.

Are you comparing Dave to a Hobbit? Hmmm…

Heidi

That picture is awesome. :yikes:

Think we can get a game of keep away going with one of Dave’s shoes?

I want a keep away game with one of Big Mikes shoes

Please don’t make Mike take OFF his shoes…

WC

You can never go wrong by gaining height by way of a Segway. :cool:

It could be a shoe from another pair in his closet. I know he has at least two pairs of shoes. :stuck_out_tongue:

and there is the fatal flaw in your theory…

I got rid of my old dressy shoes a while back…

and my feet smell nice thank you very much cokeley