pic: Championship's Atlanta 2006 Courtyard - Wide

This is the courtyard & reflecting pool between GWCC building C and the GA Dome. This is 6 images stitched together. Some people were enjoying the water! Click on the image to see a larger size.

Aside from the obvious people who are cut in half, all of the stitching in this is very very hard to find and is well blended. Very nice job on getting some quick pictures and putting them together. What software did you use to do the stitching?

Chris, Good observation! I had not noticed the imperfection I guess because I did not enlarge the photo enough. Next time I guess I will take care of that in Photoshop. Anyway, the software I am using came with my Canon SD-550 camera which is my first ever (1 month) digital camera. The software is called Photostitch and is extremely simple but obviously the end product may need to be touced up. :slight_smile: Dave

I’ve found that Autostitch tends to provide much more satisfactory results than the Canon software (I’ve used both a lot), particularly when it comes to things that are cut in half. It’s free, so it’s worth a try.

Nice picture! Too bad it isn’t durring the webhug though.

Cool software, thanks for the tip! Quite a stitch job they have as an example… :slight_smile:

I also like the people who appear multiple times in this photo.