pic: Chell, Mike, and Keith

Chellyzee93, “Big Mike”, and Keith from 25 in Mike’s hotel room

If we look closely in the bottom right, we see the mysterious unpictured, unknown driver of team 25’s robot, Steve (Goober65).

Plus, why does only bad pictures of me get up there?

EDIT:
Note: Too tired to notice that it isn’t Steve’s arm.

*Originally posted by Replic *
**If we look closely in the bottom right, we see the mysterious unpictured, unknown driver of team 25’s robot, Steve (Goober65).

Plus, why does only bad pictures of me get up there? **

Oh, I’ve got lots more bad pictures of you, Keith… I just didn’t upload all of them. Just wait until I get the full set of 155 up… there are plenty of bad pictures to go around.

bad pics of you? i look like i am in mid-vomit

*Originally posted by Jeff Waegelin *
**Oh, I’ve got lots more bad pictures of you, Keith… I just didn’t upload all of them. Just wait until I get the full set of 155 up… there are plenty of bad pictures to go around. **

I sense blackmail a’ comin.

LOL. what about me! I’m soaked… half-dead! lol… this one takes the cake :slight_smile:

Yeah, Mike. Try not to look so happy next time. And anyone else notice Keith is in perfect position for a mugshot. Photoshop, here I come. Go to county jail much, Keith?

**Oh, I’ve got lots more bad pictures of you, Keith… I just didn’t upload all of them. . **

You want BAD pictures of Keith… he he

Ya know, I make one lousy joke about McDonalds and this is what I get. Team up on Keith day I guess.

Put up bad pictures of me, I have worse of Aignam :smiley:

*Originally posted by chellyzee93 *
**LOL. what about me! I’m soaked… half-dead! lol… this one takes the cake :slight_smile: **

Aww, come on, Chell, it’s not that bad :wink: Granted, there are some nicer ones, but it’s not awful or anything. Don’t be so hard on yourself :wink:

Now, Mike and Keith, on the other hand… beyond hope, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, so not a wonderful picture, but oh well. And by the way, that’s Katie’s arm.

**Now, Mike and Keith, on the other hand… beyond hope, sorry :stuck_out_tongue: **

It is now my personal vendetta to post as many horrible pictures of you as possible on CD. :smiley:

*Originally posted by Replic *
**It is now my personal vendetta to post as many horrible pictures of you as possible on CD. :smiley: **

And how do you propose to get those, Keith? I believe I was the one with the camera… well, most of the time, anyways :wink:

Hm…I do believe I have bad pictures of you both. grins ah, the wonderous blackmail. Though, from what I’ve seen, Keith is less photogenic than Jeff, what with all those 2 am photos.

Well at least I don’t have to worry about any bad pictures, beacause frankly, I don’t think I’m in any of the pictures, HA!
oh, and did anyone get a pictures of Big Mike under his protective blanket?

Yep, Jeff took one, now it’s only a matter of time until he posts it. Mike actually looked like a tent under there. Jeff managed to get everyone in the room at some point. So look out for more randomly bad photos, and quite possibly one of you too steve.

Oh yes, I did get a picture of that…

HAHAHA, man, that was a great night…

And a picture of Steve…

And one more bad picture of Keith for good measure