pic: Dancing at the NJ Regional

Thank you all for coming out and making NJ such a riot. Hope we can do it again next year.
-wayne

HAHAHAHA the stingray was great!!! The whole lunch room was laughing at that one. LOVE the pirate hat. Either Chris or Greg Marra told me that if 1547 goes to Atlanta I get to have the hat again. Can’t wait! What do you think…hat/blanket combo? I’ll be a futuristic pirate. Or a baked potato pirate.

Futuristic pirate is out… I recall a conversation a while back about future clothing syles and alminum foil not being chic’. LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

Baked potato it is… or… come up with something new and surprise us at GTR. lol

And I missed a quote way back when… but… 359! You had pineapples you were giving out?? How did I miss those!!! I love pineapples…
:frowning: I guess I’ll just have to wait till next year and go to an event you are at, or wish the Hawaii regional will go on as was discussed in 08!!!

NJ was a blast…I was hoping they would have the same in Boston but guess NJ being the first is the best.

O and elgin my friend wanted to “hug you and eat you up”.

Umm… ok? Randomness ftw? :stuck_out_tongue: lol I wasn’t in the Banana costume if thats who your friend was talking about btw… lol
I was just little ol’ me with pink hair one day (not my choice) , & orange hair the other 2 (my choice).

yea whoever was in the banana costume. We were right behind you guys while waiting for the doors on the first day.