pic: DJ's Getting Beat

0776cfde3ff35e36a54f52f3ffb149d4_l.jpg

Some role model he is…

I am the queen of the ring :stuck_out_tongue:

you cheated!

I want a rematch!

It just doesn’t make sense…I can beat Big Mike, but I can’t beat her?! :stuck_out_tongue:

How did I cheat?
I won fair and square.

I’m just that good :stuck_out_tongue:

D.J. is a very moral person.:wink: He has learned not to hit/fight girls. He just hasn’t learned good defense. :smiley:

sounds like divine retribution for that picture that has suddenly appeared beside my name… :ahh:

Oh, don’t worry. DJ was fighting. He just got his $@#$@#$@# whupped.

I am obviously the king here though, because Mel decided to box me, and let’s just say she didnt win :smiley:

Cory

JEEZ!!! Vicious people here!!! hahaha I think she won fair though…

for years to come, people are gonna ask, where were you the day DJ fell, i can honestly say i was… around there somewhere laughing my bum off

Correction:

Thats where Big Mike was… :stuck_out_tongue: after I finished him off…what can i say, i had a tough semi-final matchup …took away all my energy :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS AWESOME!!! hahaha Looks like he’s laughing “his bum off”…

Like I said before, Since DJ Beat Big Mike and then Melissa kicked DJ’s butt, this proves Melissa is the true King of the Ring!!!

DJ, what? Was the sun in your eyes? Oh wait… Night time… Maybe the glare from the fireworks were in your eyes??

I dont know, guys…that pic is one step away from not being appropriate for CD :stuck_out_tongue:

Which one??? The beating??? or Big Mike sleeping??? :stuck_out_tongue: I’m thinking both… hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Now lets think for a moment, if that picture was taken at the time DJ was getting beaten up by a girl, then how would DJ have been able to take a picture of me trying to sleep ?

No…Big Mike is one step away…from being stepped on like JVN :wink:

Can we add this to the list of things to see at IRI? :slight_smile:
Eric

Give me a fair rematch and Ill finish her off like I should have in Atlanta…but this time Im on my home turf :stuck_out_tongue:

That was absolutely hilarious when it happened…

Cory, how’d you get through that boxing line? Some 254 pplz didn’t make it before they closed at 9:30 for the fireworks.

Heh. That’s quite a schlep! Makes MA to IN look silly.

Maybe its a conspiracy…