pic: FRC Iowa Scrimmage

We’re just about done building all the field elements for our scrimmage this Saturday (2/15.) We’re expecting all 6 Iowa FRC teams to be there. There will also be a bunch of dignitaries, for example: The UNI president, the superintendent and school board members from both Cedar Falls and Waterloo, representatives from other school districts, all the local media has been invited, plus many more. We’re very excited - this will be a big day for FRC Iowa.

We’re really looking forward to this event - it should be really fun. We have a bunch of work to do in the next couple of days to have our robot ready, but as long as that goes well this should be a super helpful day for getting ready for Central Illinois. Thanks a ton to Team 525 for organizing this event - it’s going to be great for all of the teams that participate.

I’m sad I’ll miss it this year, don’t be too hard on Neutrinos :rolleyes:

I’ll second what Nemo said.

Thanks in advance for putting this scrimmage together. It’s a lot of work and it is greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to having some fun with all the teams that are there.

I’m hoping to make it up there and cheer on my Neutrinos! Have you guys thought about streaming it since you’ll be at UNI?

I’m happy to see you guys were able to find a venue to host the scrimmage after loosing your old space. I think its even more exciting that all 6 Iowa teams will be under one roof for the first time. Maybe you can even have your first All-Iowa match! Another special thanks to team 525 for putting this even on, you guys are the backbone of FRC in Iowa.

Tonight’s crunch time, better get everything finished on our robot so we’re working well for the event! Our drivers may seem a bit rusty, they may not have had much practice before hand :o

Looking forward to meeting all the other Iowa teams in person and finally making a scrimmage. Thank you to 525 for hosting what should be a great event.

Wish I could be there again this year!

Thanks again for hosting the event.

Thanks to all your volunteers for working so hard to make this happen.

We had a great time and learned a lot in the process.

See you next week.