pic: Fun with the Team 45 Mascot after the closing cerimonies.

I guess the Mascot was being retired maybe?? I don't know… There is no other explanation I can think of… :smiley:

How could I have missed this?!

Hey Mike, you enjoy your beating? :stuck_out_tongue:

hrm. Hope that wasn’t a rental outfit :wink:

So lets try to guess whats being thrown at mike shall we

Water Balloons?

I think its a hacky sack, but ill find out for sure tomorrow

Nope, you are both wrong so far.

What are you guys doing to that defenseless animal?
:ahh:
It must be a mascot from another team, right?
No… I think it one of yours.

Is it being punished for hanging out with bad mascots?
Put against the wall and pelted with buttons?
:stuck_out_tongue:

poor Care Bear

is now Intensive Care Bear

Guy throwing the rocks: This is the last time you cost us the team spirit award! you call that stupid dance you did Team Spirit? I’ll show you what team spirit is!

Guy next to him: And WHAT is that smell? [reaches for a rock]

Bystander: whats going on here?!
2nd bystander: must be some Georgia tradition?
Bystander: stone the mascot? cool! hand me a rock!

It’s just more proof that they really are the Technokittens. :smiley:
Eric

OK, so as best I saw, the thing that was being thrown at the mascot was those little tennis ball size stress balls that some teams were giving out…Those are kind of soft. Maybe not when thrown, but they are soft…

Hey this could be a new FIRST tradition. We’ve seen which team’s robots last the longest without breaking, but what about each team’s mascots?

Yes you are correct! I was the person in that mascot suit, and people started throwing those stress balls at eachother, so I decided to jump in and have a little fun with the suit. I think out of 50 some odd throws, they only hit me 4 or 5 times. It was fun.

Hmm…I sense someone enjoys abuse. :yikes:

Oh, trust me…I’ve known that about him for years :stuck_out_tongue:

:ahh: WHAT???1

I learned later on in the day that our team mascot (457,the grease monkeys) was involved in a boxing fight of some sort. Did anyone see it or catch it on tape? Underground mascot boxing possibilities???

i saw it, it was pretty ugly… i believe there is a pic of it here http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27892&highlight=tiger+monkey

lol those are some other girls from my team in the background taking pics

There goes my idea of trying to get PETA to sponsor FIRST! :stuck_out_tongue:

thats what happens when you put incompatible species of mascots in the same cage.

PETA is a very bad organization… I would almost go as far as calling them a terrorist organization, but that is for another thread.

How can you call yourself an American and insult People Eating Tasty Animals. The next time I rip into a nice piece of meat with my God given fangs I’ll be thinking about you buddy! :smiley:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizco
WHAT???1

I learned later on in the day that our team mascot (457,the grease monkeys) was involved in a boxing fight of some sort. Did anyone see it or catch it on tape? Underground mascot boxing possibilities???

thats what happens when you put incompatible species of mascots in the same cage.

Always thought that was monkies vs dogs.:slight_smile: