pic: G.R.R's turkey bowl

432f4d41ca3da4fce2aff344e1705033_l.jpg

we had a football game for teambuilding lots of fun

i was gonna post this but you beat me to it giggles!!! yeah it was crazy fun!!! i am so happy i got to go! have to do it again

Giggles, Is that a spoon in your mouth?
Who won?

Dylan, Too bad you couldn’t get more 1126’ers out for the game.

Giggles was eating the chilli he brought which was very tasty :smiley: !!! and i dont know who won? i am still trying to remember everyones names :ahh: i am terrible with names :confused: .

Yeah that is a spoon. Giggles’ dad made chili for us, and Dylan brought cookies.
We’re all winners Rees. :stuck_out_tongue:

Memorable Quotes from the Turkey Bowl (add more if you have them…)
-Gosh Justin, stop having so much GP man!
-BLOCK HIM! BLOCK HIM! BLOCK HIM!
-We don’t do that!
-Will you guys catch the ball so i can tackle you…?!?
-That’s what I’m talking about!
-I’M GOING ALL THE WAY… STIFF ARM!

We’re planning to have an ultimate frisbee game, snow football tackle game, basketball game, and a sledding party later on this year.

Many laughs and memories were shared. I encourage all of you to have fun with your team, and include other teams! There’s nothing else like it…

That was really fun guys. I just wish my ribs weren’t sore so I could have done a little more of the catching and running.

Another Quote:

“At least I’m glad I’m not the only one who can’t catch”

• That’s right, we’re a robotics team. There’s a reason we do what we do.

“2 touchdowns for running into the fence on a score, and if you go OVER the fence while making the catch… 100 for insane skill points” (probably completely misquoted, but oh well. That was the idea)

u were still running all over the place Gary!!! and yeah that was the basic idea of the quote…it gets the point across :smiley:

Thats a really good idea for a team building activity and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Last year we had a few team building activities but as many as we probably could have used, on friday our teams going to do a team building activity for the first time finally.

" no! i think you broke my alley wretch hand "

wasn’t it the allen wrench finger? :slight_smile:

hehe, if you join rees i will join to just make it fair. :stuck_out_tongue: and tackle you.

to add to the quotes…

1. “Chili in Chilli”

2. “We look pretty suspicious eating this Chili in a field…”

3. “Please bring chili Mr. or Mrs. Giggles!!!”

That was great fun the only thing that could’ve gone better is if some of the field wasn’t so soupy.
Have a great thanksgiving everyone!!

Haha sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I was going to come with Dylan but I had work. :mad:

“HE HEARD FOOTSTEPS!”

Thanks guys, i had tons of fun!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

oooo… another one!

“You’d better be careful Dylan, or I’ll break your coaching hand…!”