pic: Gael Force 2010 Playing Field

Team 126 is once again fortunate enough to have Nypro provide us with a huge area for our playing field. We have built a full size and fairly accurate version of the 2010 playing field.

If you’re in the New England area and would like to come and test your prototypes/robots on our field, email me at tim DOT baird AT nypro DOT com to schedule a visit.
We hope to see you soon!

So jealous!!!

man i am so jealous right now wish our team had one

Very nice :slight_smile: we may have to pack up for a fieldtrip to go play.

This looks really REALLY good Tim. Looks like you guys spent a lot of time on it! Thank you very much for this wonderful service to all the teams in the area. Team 190 sure is thankful to have had a place like this to come and test during the season.

Very nice! Wish our team could make one of those.

What’s that in the background? Old Robots?

-Tanner

Yep! Good eye. We hang all of our old robots from the ceiling around the playing field & work area (aside from '92, which is in a trophy case).

Really? Very cool. That’s some facility.

Our robots are kept in a case that must be arranged yearly to play some game.

-Tanner

Wow, looks good guys. I will miss being able to come down and play there. :mad: It truly became a highlight of build season for me. See you at GSR!!!

sweet re-creation…too bad we won’t have one for a while… maybe…

Nice field! You will get some great driver practice on that thing!

Extremely jealous. I love the care for detail in adding the alliance colors. You’ll have some fun on that field.

I don’t see a center gate, how do you plan to place a robot in the midfield?

Where do you guys get all this money? Man, I wish our team had a space half that size, or money to build half a field.

Looks great.

You don’t miss a thing! We actually installed it about an hour after this picture was taken. It was one of the last modifications we did to the field.