pic: Hartburn Team 691



Here is our robot almost just as we shipped it. We scrapped our stacking arm after finding it useless. We implemented the suction with the help of a 1/2" bore, 2" stroke cylinder instead of burning the globe motors as we did several times. We also changed our drive system to be 4 wheel powered, 2 motors. We redesigned our plows twice in two days, to come to the current design because of weight issues at first. We are now far underweight, possibly under 100 pounds, because the arm we took off weighed about 40 pounds. We also fixed the position of the light so that we can go under the bar.