pic: hay, thats not a tower!

first demo of the offseason and with the lack of a good tower substitute we had to get a little creative…

Wow, that just made my day! :smiley:

Oh my goodness, that’s actually hilarious!! Love it. :slight_smile:

(This is screaming Caption Contest, in my opinion ;))

2010 Offseason Competition: Who can hang their robot from the most ridiculous place.

Well at least robots that hang in a similar way have a future as road sign installation assistants…

I can actually get behind that. A photo contest maybe?

Oh, and I was in a slight bad mood this morning. This picture took care of that. Thank you. :smiley:

This is epic!

Time for a horizontal hanger to hang from a Traffic signal, right?

Thanks to swampthing for sharing this humorous (and Remarkable moment with us.

Maybe someone could talk to 2337 about throwing some of those on the robot for people to suspend off of.

+1 Awesome!

That is perhaps the funniest thing I have seen in a while.
Someone should have their bots doing pull ups in a gym. :slight_smile:

Traffic Signals? OH you mean sign posts. :\ Maybe.

That just made my day. I’ll have to thing of someway for our bot to top it (possibly a pull-up bar on the beach).

I love this! This also has made my day. New desktop background! I wonder what people stopping at that sign would think…

What would be more epic is if you can make an entire series of pictures of your robot hanging off of random things like this one! :smiley: Great promotional material right there!

@2337: If you guys put some sort of a mechanism on there for vertical hangers to hang off of, 1075 will gladly do so at Kettering Kickoff in september.

No, I meant traffic signals. Just make the arm a bit taller and you could hang out with the traffic lights which are probably distant relatives of FRC robots.

That’s awesome. Completely creative! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cass

I think this is really funny, and it’s interesting to see what else the robots can climb on ha ha.

Um, didn’t your vision sensor see the “STOP”? Or did it choose to ignore it…:stuck_out_tongue:

[Stop Sign]
2-3 damage
0.5 dps
+100 awsomeness
“Makes others stop and observe your awsomeness”

Now that is Very cool! impressive way to demonstrate hanging :cool: