pic: JVN Picnic

This is great. It reminds me of that Family Guy episode where Peter turns his living room into Pee Wee’s Playhouse - he forces Brian to be the Genie in the box: “mekka lekka hi, mekka… God, I hate you Peter.”

This has been a great photoshop contest. Nothing like JVN and a pig, except that it’s hard to tell who’s who.

Wow, I think I sould call the fire dept.
That is a funny pic. nice try with the shadowing on the pig lol.

Yeah, that’s funny. It looked stupid without the shadow. So me in my extreme lack of Photoshop skills tried to make one. It started out OK, but ended up stretching funny. I didn’t really feel like redoing it, so I didn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, did anybody notice anything else in the picture besides the two pigs and the two corny shadow? Here’s the original backdrop http://www.diaryofamountainbiker.co.uk/may05/15-05-05_pig_roast1.jpg

I notice that you added something to one of the pig roasters’ shirt, but I can’t tell what it is.

Does the pig intentionally look like it’s cut in half, as if half of it is already on the spit, or was that just a demonstration of your fine Photoshop abilities? :stuck_out_tongue:

…And Bill Beatty is cookin’ up lunch?

I can’t really tell, the image on the shirt is distorted. :frowning:

Not Bill Beatty…a Bill Beatty wannabe :smiley:

I think this is one of the few true photo shop entries, most just add talk bubbles and do not change a single thing. Not saying you have to, yet for a photo shop contest I think you should be doing more than adding thought bubbles because then it is no more than a glorified caption contest.
As for the image the pig didn’t go in as nice yet I applaud you greatly for putting in shadows.

This picnic must be held on a planet warmed by two suns (an oasis on the opposite side of Tatooine from Mos Eisley, perhaps?), and the light rays from one of these suns can only be blocked by the planet’s porcine inhabitants. I see two such inhabitants in this picture. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t say they were done well, he at least spent the time to put them in there.

No worries. I value these entries for their humorous content, not their professional polish. Idiosyncracies like the shadows only add to that. Dave’s entry is a sure winner in my book!

That’s the exact effect that I was going for :slight_smile:

You got me thinking, Travis…
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/24581?