pic: Last year was FIRST water...

this year FIRST Stack Attack cameras???

Whoa- where did you get that?

seriously where is that from?

I must have one!!! :smiley:

:yikes: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!Is that a team thing? Or is it a first thing? I still have my FIRST water bottle. Do u mean to tell me there is an official FIRST camera to capture all of my wild and crazy times during NATS? SWEEEEEETT!!!

They gave those out to the judges and VIP’s at least in AZ they did.

what is the deal with the FIRST water. I haven’t seen anything since April 2002 dealing with the water.

Cool lookin camera.

2002 - FIRST Water
2003 - FIRST Disposable Camera
2004 - ???

those are part of the judge gift of appreciation this year it also has an embossed photo album in them and I’m sorry to say but the only way to get one is to be a judge

correct GilaHumanPlayer those are given out to the judges and vip’s at regionals, i tried to contact first to see if theyt were going to eb available at nats and i havent gotten a reply.
~Dez

I left my FIRST water bottle in the bus on they back from Nats last year. But I really want one of thos cameras. I wonder what there will be next year. Oh well. I wish I could go to Nats this year in the chance that they might have them available for sale. Heheh. Oh well.
Hey any one want to take me to Nats with you? I’m sure I can fit in a large duffle bag. :smiley: LoL

Later

If I remember correctly last year, when we got to our pits at nationals, we were greeted with a box of disposable cameras from Kodak. Maybe they’re going to give them out again in the new “Stack Attack” model. :]

We did indeed get 5 or so disposable cameras at nationals, in 2001 for sure, don’t remember about last year. Kodak has ‘wedding edition’ disposable cameras, once they have the design down, it should be easy for them to crank out.

Wetzel

/me goes to photoshop

The water that came with the meal tickets had FIRST labels. I left all of my bottles in my hotel room, though.

I believe the cameras were given in conjunction with the photo albums. I was handed a small blue bag with a FIRST logo stamped in silver on the front by my field’s head ref, and it contained a camera and photo album. Perhaps they were given to judges and refs?

*Originally posted by Mike522 *
**what is the deal with the FIRST water. I haven’t seen anything since April 2002 dealing with the water.

Cool lookin camera.

2002 - FIRST Water
2003 - FIRST Disposable Camera
2004 - ??? **

how about the FIRST VISA card? Your charges pay for your registration. He he

WC