pic: Lavery Claus

Dear Lavery-Claus,
All I want for Christmas is Hexagon Havoc (oh, and my two front teeth).
-Jessica B

Oompa loompa doompaty doo, I’ve got another puzzle for you,
What do you get when you think to much?
Running hints through your held till your blood clots.
What will you do when you go crazy?
Then you won’t be able to post.
Now that wouldn’t be good.

*Sing this to the oompa loompa tune, I know the lyrics are bad, but its fuuny still. I think. :o

six-sigma? I always thought it was sigma-six…

but yes, that is a brilliant request :slight_smile:

Oh, and I want lots, and lots of flat ground, covered with carpet, like last year. No funny business with elevation change. Why? No reason, no reason…

Six Sigma at many organizations simply means a measure of quality that strives for near perfection. Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects (driving towards six standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit) in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service.

http://www.isixsigma.com/sixsigma/six_sigma.asp

Lavery Claus, I have just one humble thing to ask. Last year, after the Genesis Capsule went down, I made a horrible mistake saying it was another failure by NASA. I, a programmer for Team 66, should have known how much work is put into such an excellent endevour, and at that time, my liberal side got too much of me. I 100% regret it. :frowning:

First, I thank you for giving me negitive rep. That woke me up.

Second, would you please grant forgiveness and find a way to write it off the archives of the Chief Delphi forums. Please Lavery Claus, please.

That is all, and Merry Christmas.

All I want for [del]christmas[/del] [ins]kick-off[/ins] is for Microchip to give up on MPLAB and go with Eclipse instead.

The more I try to make it work better, the worse it gets.

C’mon! Let’s ignore MPLAB and write a plugin for Eclipse to do what we need to! I had thought about this…I’d be willing to help. I’m serious. The compiler is just taking command-line args, so this is very possible.

LET’S DO IT!!! :slight_smile:

JBotAlan

I know it’s after Christmas but I think I would like to see Lavery Claus bring FIRST to all the places that are currently robot less. Maybe a European regional if it’s not too much?

Merry whateverholidayyoucelebrate and a happy New Year (note: if your Chinese happy January 29!)