pic: Look what I found at Dean's House

I was at the Founder’s Reception tonight at Dean’s house, and was looking at the books he had out on the coffee table in the big room by the fireplace. There were two books on first, including one that I hadn’t seen before with lots of pictures of Aim High robots in it (mostly from the SVR regional). Inside that book I found the note pictured above, and took the picture with my camera phone.

JK, lol.

i bet he planted it…

Admiral Ackbar: “IT’S A TRAP”

ya starwars!! woot-woot

well going to meet up with the team.

and so

Always after a defeat and a respite, the Shadow takes another shape and grows again. (Gandalf)
I wish it need not have happened in my time (Frodo)
So do I… and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. (Gandalf)

:slight_smile:

I love you.

Very funny laugh ++

Not to bust anyone’s bubble, but a few friends and I planted that as a joke for someone. All in good fun. We went up to the cupola and texted him “go to page 126 of the FIRST book…” watched, and waited…and he looked! We left it there to see if anyone else would find it.

We never thought it would end up on CD! :slight_smile:

a side note, but isn’t there a ‘no photos’ rule in West Wind?

Tehehe, that was me. :smiley:

I knew someone had planted it, but it was too funny not to post.

The best part was when we started saying from the turret in a creepy voice “The 2008 game is reveille on page 126!” Man that was so much fun.

Guys, I think it’s real. What better place to hide something so important than in direct access to the visiting public - it’s so devious.

speaking of freaky im wearing a technokats shirt right now…

Well that worked out nicely. At the time of saying it, I didn’t even know if there were 126 pages in that book or not. Lucky guess! (and I own the book too…)
:wink:

So apparently I looked at the wrong book, and saw on page 127 (not 126) that it was 237pwnd in the Motorola design sheet number of 111.
(Which I knew already, but ya know… lol)

Horray for their even being 2 different FIRST books nowadays, with many more to come. :slight_smile: