pic: MOE 365 10-Year Anniversary Jersey

MOE 365 is celebrating our 10th year in FIRST this season. We wanted to create a special MOE jersey to commemorate this season. Here is a photo of Erin, our Student President, proudly displaying her jersey.

Sweet jerseys guys!! Definitely a great jersey to celebrate 10 amazing years.

Now if only a SparX man like myself could get one…:rolleyes:

Very cool! Here’s to ten more!

GO MOE!

Good looking green as usual, but I’m confused… there are 8 gears missing from the shirt!

Thanks, Barry.

After 10 years, we are cutting ourselves some slack with the jersey gear policy. For those, who are not aware, since our first year, our jersey graphic has contained the number of gears equal to the number of years MOE has been in FIRST.

We have been considering, that, after 10 years, we might want to change the policy versus having to figure out how to incoporate 10 or more gears.

Anyone else out there have little known tidbits about their team traditions you would want to share?

Good luck to everyone over the next few days getting as much done as you can before the bot’s in the box!

Looks like “10” gears to me…

happy 10th to the entire MOE crew. You continue to inspire many teams and individuals to be the best they can be. Thanks!

(can I get a shirt, now? :D)

Yay. Go Moe. And whats that you guys love Danny McC? You think you should give him a shirt? I think you are right guys. But seriously cool shirts.

Nice Moe! Congrats on all the success you’ve had in last 10 years. Can’t wait to see what you all do in the future.