pic: MOE exit on the freeway...

I found Team 365’s personal exit on the freeway…
Or maybe Cybersonics directions for the MOE folks.

How can there be a Rest Area on MOE’s personal exit? We all know they never rest…

Cybersonics (103) are just trying to disguise the route to their barn. That sign isn’t MOE green!

What state is that?
And what road is that exit located on?

I might need to adjust my next road trip to pass there.

That’d be quite a detour.

Oddly it may be MOE’s exit but Cybersonics have the number - two great CA teams

so the sign tells 365 to “C” 103 ?

That’s a great sign! I love it! Us and MOE, it’s great! :slight_smile:

:eek: Our cover is blown! Retreat!! :smiley:

This is really hilarious! especially because we are both in the same general area and attend many of the same events. Oh irony you get us every time. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know that they moved to the left coast.

Yea, yea, I know what you meant, but we were talking about directions, right? :rolleyes:

It’s a large sticky note to remind them of the pre-kickoff meeting they are going to have…

Rats…the secret pact between 103 and 365 has been revealed…

They just but that there to explain that the radio active glow is only our shirts from a far or warn them of the attack bot…

wrong team in a pact with 103 ; )

so is it really 25, 103, and 1676? :rolleyes:

I think Phil said it best:

definitely a leak all the way to HI. :slight_smile:

103 and 365

Match made in Robo-heaven? Im thinking yes

Haha. Well worded Mr. Cokeley. :wink:

And that would be a match made in heaven!

Maybe we can win Philly together this year MOE! We have proved for 3 years now that we cannot beat you in your home turf. I am sure you guys would be great alliance partners!

So much for our super-secret MOE-Cybersonics robot development compound in Australia converted from that old Krispy Kreme factory. Learning - no freeway exit signs for top secret locations! We should have called it “Area 468” (365+103) instead. :smiley:

I like that idea! Much more concealed!