pic: Moe, Larry, and Curley

It appears, three prestigious members of FIRST came to VCU!

…That’s totally awesome…I LOVE IT.

This is the funniest pic I’ve seen this year. I look at them standing side-by-side like that, and I expect a rousing mock game show about rules to break out at any second. :smiley:

Those are tremendous likenesses. Their personal style is nearly flawless? (I like Dave’s TigerTron Orange Hawaiian Shirt. :wink: )
Two things that they are missing:

1. Dean needs a Segway
  2. Dave needs a Box of Krispy Kremes. :smiley:

Are they cardboard heads on scarecrow-like bodies? I just wish I could see them in person at Philly (too bad TigerTrons are only going to VCU).

This is another great, creative TigerTron creation, but I’ve come to expect no less form you guys.

PS: This gave me a great idea for a special game at PARC. I know you don’t do them anymore do to size but here me out.

“!!!DEAN, WOODY and DAVE SHOOTING GALLERY!!!”
Set them up around the field and have robots try to shoot the 3 targets in the shortest period of time.
Points Deduced for decapitating a “prestigious member of FIRST”.
Prize: Dave’s Box of Krispy Kremes :eek:

Hahaha I was totally thinking shooting gallery when I saw this as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks to me they all need thos iBot wheelchairs. Dave probably broke his pelvis from how the picture looks. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever seen. :stuck_out_tongue:

Woodie needs to be wearing vans or rollerblades. Does anyone remeber back at nationals when he wore the blades with the tux?

Woodie, Dean and Dave…coming to a store near you. Complete with safety glasses.

Yeah they look awesome, and like dolls.

Ha ha cool.