pic: Mr. Warren Boudreux

S.P.A.M.'s great mentor Mr. Warren Boudreux, the Florida Regional 2007 Woody Flowers award winner. :smiley:

Congrats on the WFA win!

Congratulations! :]

congratulations to warren- our team leader and friend. :slight_smile:

(we’ll add some flower decals to the ramp for you)

Warren,
Congratulations on the RWFA. It is a testament to your influence on this competition and the lives of your student teammates. Good luck, hope to see you in Atlanta.

Warren:

Its about time. You are definitly one of the mentors I look up to and follow. Congrats!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarren! Congratulations, your continual involvement with SPAM is inspiring to everyone.

When you look at Warren, you are looking at the personification of the things that REALLY matter in the F.I.R.S.T organization. He is a most deserving winner.

(…and Brian…he’ll be going along to ATL to compete with our VEX team…W00T! )

WE LOVE YOU WARREN!!

When you look at Warren, you are looking at the personification of the things that REALLY matter in the F.I.R.S.T organization. He is a most deserving winner.

Congratulations Mr. Boudreau. That was such a special moment in a weekend of special moments.

It was neat to look up into the stands and see SPAM’s excitement and joy as Warren accepted the award.

Cool.

Thank you all for your support.

Receiving the Regional Woody Flowers Award is a great honor for me.

I can’t find the words that describe it.

Oh yeah, and the curly head kid next to me is my son.

Nine years with SPAM and this is only the second year that I had a child on the team.

Congrats Warren!
You are a true leader that is determined to get the job done. You don’t take no for an answer. I’m sure you know we all look up to you.

Hope to see you win at Nationals!