pic: My LaverY

me and Dave Lavery: at the webhug

Why does Tytus look like evil? He’s a cookin somethin up! :smiley:

He does look…rather creepy. Tytus, your expression reminds me of half of the pictures I have of Anton “The Ninny” Abaya.

By the way, is it hard to hug on a Segway?

Tytus: goofy possessive little kid
Lavery: joyous & amusing stuffed animal

This combination almost works :smiley:

HAHAHAHA I’m sorry… but that’s one of the funniest pictures I’ve ever seen lol

Should we start a thread on the top ten things wrong with this picture? :wink:

im still looking for my bearhug from “big mike” Picture

something about that picture makes me dizzy…
that pic of dave would be a good expression for heidi to steal for her photoshop fun…

Should we start a thread on the top ten things wrong with this picture? :wink:

Isn’t this it?

Why does Tytus look like evil? He’s a cookin somethin up!

Of course right after the picture was taken Tytus knocked Lavery off the Segway and rode off…:slight_smile:

that is one of the funniest non-photoshoped pictures of my father i have seen…

Note that Dave is holding the key in his right hand, so it was a little more involved then Tytus just knocking him off.

You guys are nuts, I would never hurt dave, who would send robots to mars then? it was kinda of strange i was standing there with ryan from 710 on peactice day waiting to get into the pits and ryan says hey look its dave lavery right behind you I turn arround i see dave lavery like 2 feet from me , so me and ryan tryed to talk to him but i was to stupified to say anything ordnised so i said how much i talk about him to my legoleague kids, then i giot to get this Lobvely little picture later at the webhug.

I’ll have to agree with Jess on this one…it’s creepy. The evil expression and the predominantly red background…

ahh that was def good times waiting for the pits to open, and that picture tytus just makes me wander…

That makes you wonder, And Me making you write your phone number on my lower back with a sharpie Didnt?

Thats a simple answer Ogre. It’s because he IS evil. All out, unarguable evil. I mean, have you ever gotten a hug from him at competition? Outta no where ::TACKLE…HUG:: “what the…oh, heyyy tytus!”

Then there’s his lego creations of evil. More proof to support my hypothesis, Tytus is in fact evil.

Be wary dave!

:wink:

Wow… just…wow.
(we had to work with tytus in the quarterfinals in curie and we started to think that he was evil, but we didnt wanna say anything)

great, now i have to change my AKA again…