pic: My Segway

My Segway - with original shipping box. The i167 - one of the originals!

Take a piece of history home from Atlanta!

You could take my Segway home with you … see details in CD-Swap or PM me for info …

I love it, the only thing is that I find it hard to justify the high cost for the amount that I would use it.

Can we get an appraisal from Antiques Roadshow first? :wink:

Agreed, if they where under 1000, i would at least look at one, but with that high of a price tag, I try to stay away:(

Otherwise that is awesome!!!

I’ll trade two powerbook g3’s, one 1g ipod nano (black), 1 2g ipod nano (Red), 1 performa 447, 1 dell desktop (pentium III 500mhz, 398mb ram, 20 gig hd, wireless G), a Panasonic bookshelf stereo, and $200 for it! All of this stuff is in working condition but one powerbook which i used for parts to get the other powerbook to work.

_________________________________Please? :]

EDIT: Also if you want any TechnoKats shirts . . .

I’ll trade a computer with dual 8800 GTX KO’s (SLI), Intel Core 2 Duo, 8 gigs of RAM, 1TB of HD space

PLUS

5 iBook G3s

PLUS

150 video games from the past 2 years

PLUS

A full vex kit

PLUS

An IBM laptop ~2 years old

PLUS

Any other computer related item you can think of

PLUS

$250

:smiley:

haha, didn’t Stu win this thing way back in the day? Some sort of raffle or something.

C’mon Gary … it’s not that old …

and besides … NO! . . . . . :wink:

Oh yeah, well I’ll trade everything above, plus a VCR and an XBOX 360 (Barley used, bought in November) with two guitar hero controllers, Halo 2, Halo 3, orange box, Hitman Contracts, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero III, and Guitar Hero Aerosmith. Plus my Macbook!* Oh and TechnoKats secret designs*. And FIRST trophies Galore*. And a robot as old as FIRST itself*. Heck I’ll give you Elwood Blues*, our backup Robot. Plus I live in Kokomo, so i’ll come pick it up and ship it for free for you to and from Atlanta!

*May not actually trade this item :wink:

More details here: http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/parts.php?action=itemdetail&itemid=10580

I’ve been meaning to buy one but haven’t had the time to go to a dealership in the area =(

Is this turning into a photo-series of Segways? I can post my dad’s fleet… :stuck_out_tongue:

OOOOOOO tell your uncle that I will trade him all the seriously inspired student interviews he could ever want for a Segway that works! (I don’t care what kind or how old it is, just as long as it can get me from point a to b to c ect. lol)

Ahahaha!!

And this has been another presentation of
*An Intro To Selling Your Soul: FIRST/Segway style.
*Written by Schnabel :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I am definitely not interested in anyone’s soul …

I’m still waiting for dad’s fleet picture :wink:

=)

I’ll trade my i2… Just kidding! :smiley:

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2507/1/35/9351979/n9351979_56485296_6208371.jpg

I have a 93’ Chevy suburban;
350 engine
automatic
A/C
cloth seats…

runs good

wanna trade??:wink:

just kidding(its too nice to me to give up)