pic: NERD celebration in Andy's honor!

According to ChiefDelphi, 4/17 is Andy Grady’s birthday. Certain Connecticut NERDs had a good time celebrating!

Is it bad that I first saw that sign and thought it said “From C+ NERDs” for some reason?

Andy–you might need to get these folks some tutoring! :eek:

Hey where do you guys get all of those N.E.R.D.S t-shirts, and where can I get one? If I could buy one from you it would be great. Hey are you guys going to Nat’s? If you are I will see all of you guys and gals there. If you are going good luck. :smiley:
-Cory

Iceman, we all want shirts…to get a shirt you have to be a member of N.E.R.D. (New England Robotics Division). It’s very hush hush, like you we all want in and get a spiffy shirt!

Umm what exactly is on the table in front of the sign? It doesn’t look like any kind of birthday cake I have ever seen.

ICE MAN, NERD is an organization Andy Grady started , while I don’t know any details it should help to unite New England FIRST teams. From what I have read on here there should be plenty of NERDS in Atlanta. There are quite a few threads around that begin to explain the concept of NERD. All I know so far is that the NERD scouting binder borders on Amazing.

Umm what exactly is on the table in front of the sign? It doesn’t look like any kind of birthday cake I have ever seen.

I think they’re brownies, but I may be mistaken due to their color. But who says NERDs know how to cook?

im pretty sure that it is cookie mix put into a pan (cooked obviously), and then cut up into squares.

oh boy. have none of you eaten m&m cookies?! they’re made in square shapes and they’re yummy…

Oh, come on… there had to be nerds baked into those brownies. Those would have been too yummy.

Gosh, I wish that we would’ve named IndianaFIRST after a candy.

Andy B.