pic: Oops did we do that?

This is the King Of The Hill at the PARC. Our robot was seen flipping 25 and leaving the “accident scene” to become KOH with team 87. Next round we lost our right drive chain…

Reminds me of another tip over involving us… anyway, I see one CD member in this picture. CAN YOU SPOT HIM?

No… but I see me with a look of insane happiness/amazement that most people seem to have. This was soon followed by periods of my super happy dance :D.

*Originally posted by JosephM *
**Reminds me of another tip over involving us… anyway, I see one CD member in this picture. CAN YOU SPOT HIM? **

Is that ‘The Lucas’ on the left with MOE? And the dude right above him looks like their captain (who usually has a neon suit)- but I can’t recall his CD username right now…

Yup, that’s Brain “The Lucas”(as he signed my MOE stix :D) and I’m pretty sure that’s Dan-O at the top. DUCKY’s there too next to The Lucas in the PARC shirt. And I’m sure there are at least a couple other CD users in that picture. I thought he meant an actual CD member :yikes:.

*Originally posted by SarahB *
**Yup, that’s Brain “The Lucas”(as he signed my MOE stix :D) and I’m pretty sure that’s Dan-O at the top. DUCKY’s there too next to The Lucas in the PARC shirt. And I’m sure there are at least a couple other CD users in that picture. I thought he meant an actual CD member :yikes:. **

unless i am very much mistaken, i see you in there as well.

You’re not mistaken, look at the second post.

Yes, reading is fun :smiley:

a very kind person said and i quote

Team 222 just got revenge for about 400 teams

but my only question is, : Is Fliping us an accomplishment, hmm i guess so, i can bore you with the reasons why we were flipped, but i will not, 222 fliping us is a great accomplishment , and with that fact, i have a great respect for them, and also the other teams on the feild. us being flipped over, provides nice little “cheap shots” that could have been taken advantage of, that is a good sign of gracsious professionalism

OH! btw , that wasnt Steve (goober65) driving that round so dont think that the most skilled driver in first did that :stuck_out_tongue:

…haha girls cant drive

*Originally posted by ssjcell *
**…haha girls cant drive **
the statment expressed by ssjcell, is not that of team 25, and its affiliates…

*Originally posted by ssjcell *
**…haha girls cant drive **

I wouldn’t be saying that if I were you… you’re likely to get slapped or worse.

I’m sure there are MANY teams that would disagree with you. TJ^2 and 709 come to mind, and there are a lot of other teams with female drivers. Don’t blame the whole sex just because one girl screwed up.

I’m in that pic! I’m in that pic! The chuck section (yellow shirts), In our section, i’m in the back right of the bleachers…behind the big guy that’s standing. Yeah…I’m staring off into space admiring a light or something (as usual).

Well, I was looking at The Lucas, but Dan-o and Evulish I didn’t spot. But I didn’t know Furby/Ducky was a poster here.

All i see is 103 being all happy and cheering for our flip :frowning: thats a little upseting :p. meh who cares, i was laughing in the player station, then i was wondering why our van door motor wouldnt correct ourselves

Well your just going to have to get your real drivers back arent you??? (It wont make much of a difference anyway!!!)))

I pushed your bot down the ramp and no matter what driver you had you were going to get dumped upside down by the CLAW

:slight_smile: And no I have not driven in any 2003 Stack Attack matches (YET)

Just King Of the Hill and like 2 practice rounds

*Originally posted by JosephM *
**Well, I was looking at The Lucas, but Dan-o and Evulish I didn’t spot. But I didn’t know Furby/Ducky was a poster here. **

That’s kind of funny, cause Ducky posts more than Dan-O. I looked it up, she has 68, he has 64. Its only 4 posts but still… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not a loser really I swear…

The way I see it, we all will get flipped or tipped eventually.

Good luck to everyone at the invitationals.

Team 294 has done niether :smiley: but we almost flipped 696 with 1115s robot.

*Originally posted by GregTheGreat *
**The way I see it, we all will get flipped or tipped eventually.

Good luck to everyone at the invitationals. **
4 years i have competed, and team 25 has never ever been flipped, unless we did it ourselves (2001 robot can do summersaults) so if you are right, i guys this is that time

*Originally posted by “Big Mike” *
**4 years i have competed, and team 25 has never ever been flipped, unless we did it ourselves (2001 robot can do summersaults) so if you are right, i guys this is that time **

If you’re team has never been flipped, I applaud you’re design. Although I don’t think that any bot is safe from being flipped with some of those Wedge bots running around on the field.

Good Luck to everyone at the invitationals.