pic: Orbit Balls....Not just for FIRST #1

The Sheriff’s mounted posse was playing some horseback b-ball at the Florida State Fair today. Look at what they were fighting for possession of & shooting into a basket!

Did you ask 'm where they got the ball? And if they had a few hundred (or thousand) to spare? :rolleyes:

I find it quite amusing that the only one looking at the camera is the horse! :stuck_out_tongue:

i am kinda amused that last year’s ball was horse soccer ball. and this year’s is a horses basketball?

Next year’s game, horses baseball :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I did. “Wal-Mart”. I warned them that they might have some difficulty finding replacements once theirs break & then tried to explain why. (They seemed rather mystified at my mention of robots, moon rocks & related “Lunacy”.)

Sorry for the quality of the photo. It was taken with a cell phone, once my surprise at seeing their game piece had passed. Who knew (besides Greg :wink: ) that FIRST has a track record for selecting equine sporting goods!

Horses actually have this great tug ball with a big handle on it, and they love to play tether ball.
:confused:
Hmmm Robot tether ball???

That’s awesome…espicially for us FIRSTers that are also horse owners!! Another idea for a rodeo at the barn this summer!!:smiley: