pic: Pins Pins and more pins

I think i have most of the pins from Houston tell me if i am missin any!!

Well now can u find ur pin an my shirt?? most likly u can but i i am missing any ( i should be) tell me and i find a way to get them

Hmm. I don’t see a S.P.A.M. pin.

Yup, there’s a tigertron’s pin on your shirt, you’re cool for sure!

*Originally posted by Sheer Dumb Luck *
**Well now, can you find your pin on my shirt?? Most likely you can, but if I am missing any, ( I should be) tell me, and I’ll find a way to get them. **

You tell me. I can’t spot a Beach 'Bot (330) pin. Do you have one?

uhm… i dont get that whole red highlight thang…

I dont see a roboraider pin!!! they are soo cool, o well, we were in short supply this year, next year we should be more prepared.

The red highlight= him editing sheer’s post. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t see my teams button, but that’s because we weren’t at nats :slight_smile:

Woo i can see the Westside Boiler Invasion pin…just left of the Las Gorilas Bannana…

Thus your official cool in my book!

for the pins that i am missing from the teams plz send me a pm and i will send u my address and stuff so then when i have all the pins i will post a updated pic…so once again send me a pm and i will snd u my address and stuff fopr the pins

ps
hope you still have some left for me!!!:smiley:

I don’t see a paradox pin either. hmmm…

You’re also missing a Flyers pin… shame on you

I don’t see a Midnight Mechanics one, team 812, maybe because we’ve never met anyone from Canada, which is what your shirt looks like.

I guarantee there is no team 45 pin on there.

I see two X-Cats pins there.

*Originally posted by xavior06 *
**uhm… i dont get that whole red highlight thang…

I dont see a roboraider pin!!! they are soo cool, o well, we were in short supply this year, next year we should be more prepared. **

Some people here have such atrocious spelling that you’d think they’re from a third world country :rolleyes:

Seriously, I know foreign exchange students that can spell and use English grammar better than people here. That’s sad.

Anyways… I don’t see a Cooney Quest (269) pin…

as i said before send me the pins that i am missin just send me a pm and i will give u my address do u can send to me!

I know we didn’t give pins, but our pit is in the back…

I don’t see a RAGE pin on there! Tell me if I just missed it or something.

I definately don’t see a #1020 Prank Monkeys pin… which is a travesty!

However, I can’t send you one. Those were collectors items, and we gave all 250 away in two days. You’ll have to trade with someone if you want one!

U only have 2 of the 4 main MOE pins. Also u have no special limited edition MOE pins like “MOE Does the Cha-Cha Slide” “MOE Hugs” “Hug Me MOE” “It’s Not Easy Being Green” or “Tippy The Wonder Bot”. Did u even try to get these pins? I swear some people did nothing but try to get these pins, hanging around our pit all day. We went a little crazy with the button maker this year and actually made custom buttons with our names on it.:smiley: