pic: Q-am-I? (pardon the pun :D)

Well, after three years I’ve taken my head out of the bag (well, helmet, as per my avatar).

It’s me!

Complete with stupified driving face! :smiley:

-q

fyi: Taken at the Midwest Regional in 2008

Awe man… This totally ruins it.

All this time I’ve thought a robot was responding to my questions…

I personally think that this is worse than LookingForward revealing their identity :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

-Jacob

actually i think it’s an Halo character (Red Vs. Blue?)

I think so too, however, I’ve always had the image in my head of the blue master chief character responding to my questions in a 'Zarvox’y voice and moving very mechanically…

-:stuck_out_tongue: Jacob

Stop watching the speedometer and drive, Q!:stuck_out_tongue:

Keep your robot out of that traffic jam! (and out of the corner)

Was I the only one that found this wildly amusing? :wink:

Well… actually… if you look at the joysticks I’m driving backwards. Most likely, I can’t see the speedometer. :stuck_out_tongue:

This was taken at Midwest (awesome). I specifically remember never getting stuck in a corner there… well… except for the few times Bomb Squad defensive autonomosed us… but we were off again in a Kil-A-Millisecond. :rolleyes:

-q

p.s. Just something that made me laugh.

I suppose this would be a bad time to reveal that Q and LookingForward are the same robot person hybrid thing…

You are undoubtedly one of the best drivers I have ever seen in a FIRST competition. At buckeye it looked like the robot always went right to the ball and the robot moved around the field very smoothly. Congrats on all the hardware this year!

By the way, if you were wondering … I just lost.