pic: Recruiting with John V Neun

So I wrote "I am John V Neun" on my bookbag, and kids are really interested in "who is John V Neun?", which automatically brings up robotics, and a good opportunity to recruit them. Surprisingly, a couple of kids totally out of robotics knew who John V Neun was.

If you notice, there is a "American Honor of Cokeleys Yellow Chickis". He gave it to me at the Championship for doing something good :).

So I wrote “I am John V Neun” on my bookbag, and kids are really interested in “who is John V Neun?”, which automatically brings up robotics, and a good opportunity to recruit them. Surprisingly, a couple of kids totally out of robotics knew who John V Neun was.

If you notice, there is a “American Order of Cokeleys Yellow Chickis”. He gave it to me at the Championship for doing something good :).

It has worked unbelivably well in getting people interested. Moreover, its fun. People think I’m weird writing stupid stuff, but it works. Yeah, so there is one more idea for recruiting new members, that too, in the name of JOHN V NEUN:p

You know, if I was JVN I would get a copyright on my name! :stuck_out_tongue:

This is almost to the point of craziness: America’s obsession with JVN.

I love it.

You know, that really is just creepy, how exactly did they know about him?

It’s the result of being bored in your class, and all you can do is think of how you did in the last competition and wanted some more crazy stuff, so you start looking around for places to write JOHN V NEUN.

Sign a yearbook “JVN”! Except we got out today! (Wait, that’s a good thing!)

I totally just noticed that the hyphen in his name is in the wrong place.

Let’s hear it for John-V Neun! :wink:

Yes, yes it is. I don’t know what to do other than shake my head. We’ve created a monster folks.

John, their are random kids around America wearing your name on their backpacks.

This is so strange.

draw the line.

Should LogoLoc come out with JVN items, same as they have FIRST?

04 - Atlanta - Year of JVN

They claimed to have read about him on the “Internet”, when doing their english research paper. I don’t know how JVN fits in there, but they told me the project had to do with the word “Community”, so most probably they landed in CD Community or something…

I noticed it when I took the pic and changed it immediately, but not in the mood of taking another pic… but writing John - V Neun is fun:D

The JVN Collective is alive and well.

Okay. I thought maybe this had blown over… I was wrong.
Maybe it’s time to ride this wave.

Bring your yearbooks to IRI.
$5 an autograph, $10 a picture.
(Unless you catch me in a generous mood.)

JVN ©

Yeah… this is strange.
I’m definitely interested in how random non-FIRSTers know who the heck I am.
Any more info?

John

You know, I’d say something about wanting an autograph… but it’s not nearly as fun to pretend to idolize John when everybody’s doing it. I’ve been a proud member of the “I Want To Be Like JVN Club” for close to a year now :stuck_out_tongue: I think I’ve given him a hard time about that since IRI last summer.

tosses a coin
Kid, don’t say I never gave ya nothin’.

Who wants to start a “Put JVN on American Idol” cause?

JPL? HA! Whateva - we got JVN!

The JVN Collective would text message him to victory fo’ shizzle.

Can JVN even sing? If not, I guess he can be the next William Hung :rolleyes: imagines John singing “she bangs”