pic: Road Rage 2

Once again, we got a bit aggravated, and pushed MOE all the way across the bump. Just to emphasize it a bit more, these were INTENSE finals!

As I hve been telling John for awhile now, we just need to play together and not against anymore. We all know the out come of when we’re alliances, we win, 2001 Philly Champs!

More importantly, check out the blonde volunteer in the middle’s face! I laughed. I don’t know who you are, but your expression is priceless!

Cass

Just a couple of Hall of Fame teams leaving it all on the field. Great picture. Very cool.

That looks to me to be Karen, a MOE Booster. She has a fantastic ability to move through more facial expressions in a single sitting than I think I can even identify.

If I remember correctly, I think she was the one killed by the MOE Stick forever ago:

^ I love this photo more than I can say. When I saw it the first time was when I really started understanding how fun the FIRST adventure could be. Thanks for bringing it back and connecting it with a face. It’s great!

Jane

woah cyber sonic and moe i can totally imagine intense game not even watching at it

I guess to be totally fair to Karen, here is a picture that does her some credit (from the MOE Boosterz website, Karen is the one on the right):

Karen, I do not believe we have met, but I’m sure you are a wonderful person!

First thing that popped in my head when I saw this picture

"Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there’s always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you’re not strong
And I’ll be your friend
I’ll help you carry on
For it won’t be long
'Til I’m gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you don’t let show

Lean on me, when you’re not strong
And I’ll be your friend
I’ll help you carry on
For it won’t be long
'Til I’m gonna need
Somebody to lean on

If there is a load you have to bear
That you can’t carry
I’m right up the road
I’ll share your load
If you just call me

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you’d understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me when you’re not strong
And I’ll be your friend
I’ll help you carry on
For it won’t be long
Till I’m gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Lean on me…"

Really wished I could have been there for this.
-Kyle