pic: Robot on Robot hang in St. Louis

Robot hanging on another robot at St Louis Regional

That is AWESOME. I love it. I hope to see some more of this.

that is the first time i have seen this… i thought it would never happen

This almost happened at Kettering with the Engineers SUSPENDING someone, but they ran out of time. I was waiting too see this.

Epic Win!

Finally a suspension!! Great job guys! :slight_smile:

What was the score of this match, out of curiosity?

Score was 5-5. Guess where all 5 came from for red!

That would be team 1322, the GRAYT Leviathons off of 2337, the EngiNERDS at the Kettering competition~

That picture is awesome~ Wonder what the crowd thought of it…

That’s the FIRST time I have seen that AWESOMENESS!!! That’s great. :slight_smile:

Amazing!! I didn’t think it would happen. Great job!

First time I have ever seen this. I saw one robot try to do it before, but it fell off. Hope to see some of this soon. :slight_smile:

Wow, I never thought that I’d see this! I’m curious though, did those two teams design their robots together?

Nice Job. It’s great to see a completed hang like this.

The Kettering one was close but no go.
Here is a link to a vidio of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-kHzojAm7A

If the great EngiNERDS had both hooks of the bar I think we would have been the 1st to double hang. That was week 1. I still get excited just thinking about it!!

Every time I look at this picture, I just think about how awesome this is. After working on our robot for a couple of weeks, I realized just how hard this would be to do. I doubt there will be more than a total of 10 of these by the time the season is over and I’m sure we’ll never see a robot on a robot on a robot, but that would make my season awesome.

Thanks to these two teams for making my season that much better.