pic: Team 267 1 week before ship

29fab665475d07716e0af3d14792a87e_l.jpg

The grippers and lexan sides aren’t in this picture, but it gives you a good idea of what we have this year. We have 4 motors and 6 wheel drive. It turns on a dime, is fast as hell, built solid and has a low CG.

Wow that looks like another good looking bot from 267. Your 2001/2002 bots were some of my favorites from those years. Your 2002 even knocked my old team out of the finals at Nats (151). It looks like a good drive system that lowrides, what are the arms for? Stacking boxes? Or some kind of Anti-King of the hillbot lifter. Best of Luck this year.

Chris
Friendly Neighborhood Strategy Head
229 Division By Zero/Clarkson University

*Originally posted by Chris *
**It looks like a good drive system that lowrides, what are the arms for? Stacking boxes? Or some kind of Anti-King of the hillbot lifter. Best of Luck this year.

Yes… We stack, toss boxes over the bar, push over stacks, and we hope we can wedge some of the weaker KOTH bots off the top. The arms were also used to load our catapult, but we couldn’t get it working well enough to our standards before ship date. Still, we feel we will be pretty competitive even without the catapult.

What about your autonomous mode what exactly do you all try to do?

We have a few options, Top Secret Stuff mostly, it all depends on the match. One of them is I think what most teams will be doing. Try to beat everybody else to the top of the ramp and plow into as many boxes as possible.

To go waaaay off-topic…isn’t it a bit cold this time of year in Michigan to be wearing shorts? Hehe…I can be observant sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by evulish *
**Hehe…I can be observant sometimes :stuck_out_tongue: **

Well, you’re not THAT observant. Our team is based in Coral Springs, Florida :wink:

Hehe, yeah I think you confused it with the DelphiBot, it’s running under team number 47, which is in Michigan, that gets me sometimes too. The other day I’m think…wow, team 47 has a lot of bots this year…:slight_smile:

See ya later all!

That’s exactly what I did. Haha. crawls under rock :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, nice bot.

Not bad…a lot of your robots are impressive…even after when we got back one of our best engineers from your guys after being there for two years! :smiley: Can’t wait to see you guys in action.

*Originally posted by MRL180YTL2002 *
**Not bad…a lot of your robots are impressive…even after when we got back one of our best engineers from your guys after being there for two years! :smiley: Can’t wait to see you guys in action. **

We do our best, but we miss James alot. :frowning:

Thanks to 267 for mentoring us three years ago. I’ll be looking forward to seeing you again at regionals this year. Who knows, we might even be allies this year (I hope).