pic: team 384

say “CHEESE”… no wait… “SPARKY”!!!

Congratulations Sparky! A great time was had by all! Hope you enjoyed our Segway, especially you Joseph!

Ah, thanks Johca, you guys were great. Also say thanks again to Dave for giving me his 122 omni-wheel pendant. And thank him again for the explination of the Segway and giving Mike O’Brien info on it for a Pit News article.

BTW, I’m the one with my mouth open, don’t know why it had to be that one.

*Originally posted by JosephM *
Ah, thanks Johca, you guys were great. Also say thanks again to Dave for giving me his 122 omni-wheel pendant. And thank him again for the explination of the Segway and giving Mike O’Brien info on it for a Pit News article.

You got one? WOW! We were told not to give those away to anyone, you must have really impressed him. :smiley: I’ll be sure to send him this thread. :slight_smile:

I still can’t belive I got one. Tell him thanks beyond belief. If I got to Nats, I’ll try to get him a Sparky Carabeiner.

Hey guys, this is your Team 384 Vet here, just wanted to extend my congrats to you all. You all were outstanding and did well. I wish the best of luck to yall at Nationals, and well hope to see yall in the Future, I truely miss you guys, and will always think of you all as a family. Well i guess until next year. Later days.

Mike O’Brien