pic: Team 399 BellyPan

It looks like you’ve wired your PCM into the VRM spot on the PDP, and vice versa. Other than that, looks great!

It doesn’t matter which port they are plug into because the are both connected to the 20 amp fuse.

R33 specifies that the VRM must be powered by the “designated supply terminals.” While they should be the same thing, and the photo associated with R33 has all 4 connecters highlighted, the leftmost port (from the orientation of the photo) is specifically labelled on the PDP as for the VRM.

Rule is unclear, but it doesn’t really hurt to change it because why not.

I was about to comment on how CAN really makes for clean electrical layouts. Then I realized these are Victors, not Talons, and they have PWM cables. Well done!

I see the outlines of a swerve drive?

Very nice, very clean layout.

One suggestion - it looks, from the picture, that you have all of the pneumatics connected to the fitting on the compressor. You might consider moving them away and using a piece of tubing to connect the compressor to the pneumatics set.

In 2013, we had just a few components connected to that fitting and we cracked two of the compressor housings. That material is cast and is thin. We went through 3 compressors before we determined the cause was the stress on that part of the casting because that load will vibrate significantly while the compressor runs.

This. There is a reason cymbals and bells are made of brass. Some brass on the compressor side is desirable for heat dissipation, but if there is a lot you should try to mitigate both the cantilevered loads, by using supports on the far end, and vibration, using dampers. Isolating a lot of that hardware by connecting it via rubber tubing would probably be the easiest.