pic: Team 548 Scouting Program Picture 2

Team 548 Scouting Program Picture 2 (see Picture 1 for more info)

I have been playing with this program and let me tell you it was all about simplicity. This program is very easy to use, and pretty much self explanatory as you can see from the pictures. I am fairly bad at computers and I can use this program with ease. I have to give it to the programmers this year… They had one day to work with the robot and almost everything worked good. On top of all that they could come out with a really great program that not only looks good, but works good as well. I want to congratulate them on an outstanding job this season.

HEy If you dun mind can i share this program

Bilal Shahid
TEam 1219

Maybe… I am not sure… I think that this program was tailored around our team. I am not sure though so I can contact the programmer that posted this and ask him tomorrow… Tell you what… Check back here tomorrow (Friday) and I will see what I can do.

1511 also has an electronic scouting system. I’m hoping we’ll be sharing that with the CD community soon also. It’s run off of lab view.

After a long discussion, for a number of reasons, we have decided not to distribute the software. For the reasons and for more info on the software and on the 2008 version, which will be distributed, click here. http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/27455?