- 6 wheel drive using 8in Andymark Pneumatic Wheels
- 2 Speed transmission, 12fps high, 4fps low
- Can cross the bridge or barrier
- Located in the back of the robot to allow teams to “A-Bomb” us.
- Powered by 2 Andymark 9015 motors
- 3, 4 7/8" Banebots Wheels Powered by 2 6073 Fisher price motors
- Hood is controlled by a window motor
- 1 Andymark gearmotor for turret rotation
This picture does not do the students justice for how much engineering that went into the robot. During week 4 we lost our sheet metal sponsor, and had to redesign the frame from scratch. While myself and other mentors were letting out our frustration, the students didn’t even flinch. In the next 4 days a brand new frame was designed, built, and welded.
Moral of the story, CAD is a beautiful thing.