pic: Team 79's 2011 Teaser #1

57656b716c1a1a5ddbed222926fc52bf_l.jpg

Can you guess what we are up to this year?

I’m gonna say either crab/swerve or mecanum.

I’m guessing you guys are building a robot?.. Am I close?

Its crab, you wouldn’t design a frame like that unless you were placing crab pods inside them.

Yes I do know what you guys are up to since I saw it this weekend.

Ha ha ha nice Erik. and guess who’s programming?

Ill give you a hint…

me

Aww you saw right through me! :smiley:

ya, whatever. calling a picture a teaser negates any sort of interest i would have had. nobody has come close to the speculation generation that Dave Lavery induces with the game hints.

nice frame by the way. I don’t know why you can’t just say it and have a normal discussion about it.

now every other picture on CD is going to be some irrelevant close-up with a teaser title.

a more appropriate title would have been “team 79 2011 frame cad close-up”

Well you have a point. I could have done it the way first does but what would be the fun in that. :smiley:

I know, the next one will include a random picture that barely has anything to do with the robot’s design. Naw I’m just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, I thought we were putting up the flux capacitor next.

Man, you know how to kill a good time.

Teams do it every year. Is it cheesy and pointless? Some would argue it is. But it’s fun, and somewhat a tradition.

Already been done :stuck_out_tongue: http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/19885

I remember when I was a student in FIRST. I would go to the Florida regional and patiently wait to watch team 79’s robot go on the field. Their 2003 crab drive was phenomenal.

… I can’t wait to see their next generation crab drive.

Well all I can say is that we are breaking away from the norm. We are going all out this year and will not be going down without a fight. :smiley:

Like a BOSS!:cool:

I’m very sorry, but how does this hurt you? In any way, shape, or form, how does this effect YOU?

However, thank you for the compliment, it shall be sick.