pic: The CD People

Some of the many CD personalities at IRI, including: Third Row: “Big Mike”, Dave_222. Second Row: John V-Neun, Aaron Lussier, BandChick, Jeff Waegelin. First Row: Dez250, Katie Reynolds, Chellyzee93

We totaly should have gotten everyone together and done a BIG picture. Cuz there sure were alot of us there:)

It was fun trying to play “Match the person to their whoami pic” both days:)

*Originally posted by oneangrydwarf *
**We totaly should have gotten everyone together and done a BIG picture. Cuz there sure were alot of us there:)

It was fun trying to play “Match the person to their whoami pic” both days:) **

I looked for as many people as I could, but this was just kinda spur-of-the moment.

I tried to meet as many CDers as possible while there but there were simply too many of them.

wow John is almost smiling… almost, but Seriously that was an awsome pic I dont think I could have picked a better place to be this summer

Oh sweet times IRI was, it was nice meeting you all who i hadn’t meet before, and it was also nice to see more people again that i hadn’t seen since competition season. Well like Aaron said before, i don’t think i could have found a better place to be this past weekend.

~Mike

P.S.-> Yes that is me in front of John V.N. for all who were wondering…

I think i am the only one in that picture besides “big mike” who actually had a machine in the comp.

Fun times :slight_smile: Now if only we would have gotten a second CD webhug there … next year we will, right? :wink:

• Katie

*Originally posted by Katie Reynolds *
**Fun times :slight_smile: Now if only we would have gotten a second CD webhug there … next year we will, right? :wink:

• Katie **

I think that kinda fell through… people just started eating, then they started leaving, and that was kindof the end of it. By the time us “essential members” got done, half the people had left already.

Although there was no BIG CD Webhug… we all got our hugs eventually. For me, it was a big bonding experience with many of you. So now that we know eachother a lot better, it’ll be easier to pull off the Webhug at the next Nats or IRI (yea… at nats most of us bearly get a chance to talk)

Us “sauna girls” should get a vocal group together and sing Bohemian Rahpsedy and the Little Mermaid Song ALL THE TIME!