pic: The Fallen Bobcat

I was almost killed by my former team as they fell onto the judges table, which was a bit more than 8 feet off the side of field. I’m not sure if the two judges sitting there ever came back to the field :slight_smile:

I am very confused why your team didnt take off your arm after a few matches. You guys wherre ausome both ways, but, you flipped easily when you had that giant arm on it! Was there a reason you guys kept putting it on?

Wow, that’s really bad…

What was the purpose of the arm? Big ball? Chinup? Both? :slight_smile:

Im not on the team, but i was at the regional. There bot was ausome at catching the 5pts. from the chute, and ausome at picking up the 5 pts. That arm was supposed to allow them to pick up the 2x and hang, but i never saw it work. (becuase it would flip with it before they got the chance)

wow what an eerie reminder of what happenend to them at the 2001 UTC regional. all your bobcattians should remember if you were there :wink:

:smiley: I remember that match!! 177, you have a really cool ball catcher! (But the PVC Pirate’s is bigger :slight_smile: )

Thanks for the great ally!

i see that your leds are still on in this picture…does that mean that you wern’t deactivated?

Is it just me, or does it look like the Bobcat is giving someone the finger? :ahh:

Is it just me, or does it look like the Bobcat is giving someone the finger?

That is what I first thought too. It is kind of odd.

i see that your leds are still on in this picture

It might just be a reflection of the camera flash. Just a thought…I don’t know for sure.

I think 177 is a stand up FIRST team and ones to show GP… thats why they are probably just saying " your #1" and encouragin other teams through their sportsmanship minded robot, it might have just gotten bent more towards the middle by mistake.