pic: The SimChicken Wranglers

Myself, JVN and Paul in the aftermath of our amazing run.

I still can’t believe those teams in Galileo were naive enough to let you three get together.

Congrats again.

By the way, if you didn’t already know, Copioli invented the four-bar.

This has to be photoshopped–Karthik appears to be on the ground!

Larry, Moe and Curly? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I’m just kidding. Congrats guys, between the 3 of you, I think you easily had 50% of FIRSTers idolizing you before champs, and now… I’m glad to see that 3 FIRST idols are up there and achieving huge success. Congratulations!

Nice photo. I’ve never seen Karthik before. I looked for him at CMP, but everytime I went to their pit, he wasn’t there. It was a good excuse to “spy” on their robot.:cool:

-Glenn

You probably weren’t looking low enough. :yikes:

Or not high enough, depending on if he is jumping at the time.

Nahh…he wasn’t emceeing :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s very hard to find the right words to describe these 3 guys. I know of many FIRSTers who look up to these guys including myself. It’s a great privilege to be able to associate with you. Thank you for all you have done for FIRST and me; on and off the field.

That picture just exploded…from too much awesomeness, i hope i have more opportunities to learn from all three of you.

Rock on guys!! I was cheering like mad during the last match on Einstein - I think the rest of my team thought I was crazy…or crazier than they thought I was before!

It is an honor to have gotten to know two of the three of you and I look forward to gaining a little wisdom from Karthik at IRI if someone can get him to slow down enough to talk to me! :slight_smile:

Enjoy your year in the spotlight!

Sean

Great picture representing some really awesome talent in FIRST. Congratulations!

I don’t think the FIRST community will allow your teams to compete together again, so this photo will become a “classic”.

(With our luck, we’d probably end up facing your alliance at IRI…)

Haha, you shouldve seen the look on your face when you found out they were together.

AHHHH Karthik currently has 1,251 post, ohh wow. Lol all three of you guys are just awesome and its been an honor to meet and talk to all of you. Congratulations again to 3 very deserving and hard working mentors.

I remember where i was when i heard about the Karthik Copi-Nuen Alliance

I remember what my reaction was… i believe it was something along the lines of holy crap just hand out the trophies now…

Where’s the pic of the Derek Copi Neun Alliance? Coaches all. Derek must be holding the World’s Youngest FIRST Champion somewhere out of frame.

Keep in mind all three of these guys are NOT legends because of their robots, but rather their characters. They are all not only some of the greatest minds in FIRST, but also teachers to many students. Sure they won, and many would love to emulate their robots and their robots’ performance, but I would much rather try to emulate those people.

Pavan