pic: Volunteers at The Capital Clash on Sun. 8/28/05

Thanks to Miss Information for taking the picture. There were 55 volunteers for The Clash, although not everyone made it into the picture.

Now for the real challenge…who can name all these people?

(ducks)

I can name a majority:
Left to Right back row: woman, Mark Heil, Jeff Wetzel, Judy Vanderpool, Jeff Seaton, Steve Shade, Billyfred, Greg Needel, Dee Tomczak (I know I killed it.), woman, man, man, Paul Kloberg, man, man, man, Mike Wade, man, woman, man.

Left to Right kneeling (back row then forward): woman, man, Majdi Mukhar, Lisa Keys, Mr. Ron somethingforgothislastnamedangitI’veknownhimforever, man, girl with red hair, Matt, girl with MOE bandana, Jenny Beatty, crazy woman with MOE headband, Robyn Needel.

I added a couple in blue:
Left to Right back row: woman, Mark Heil, Jeff Wetzel, Judy Vanderpool, Jeff Seaton, Steve Shade, Billyfred, Greg Needel, Dee Tomczak (I know I killed it.), woman, man, man, Paul Kloberg, man, man, man, Mike Wade, man, woman, John Park.

Left to Right kneeling (back row then forward): woman, man, Majdi Mukhar, Lisa Keys, Mr. Ron somethingforgothislastnamedangitI’veknownhimforever, man, girl with red hair, Matt, Carol Perotto (MOE mentor), Jenny Beatty, crazy woman with MOE headband, Robyn Needel.

I can name them all :slight_smile:
But to start, tall woman on L in back is Pattie Cook, FIRST Regional Director for DC, VA, NC, GA, FL
And you spelled Dee’s name correctly.

Thank you for calling me a girl! (Considering I just had one of those milestone birthdays…) The crazy woman with the MOE headband - locally called deely boppers - is Kathy Rice, better known as Kyle Rice’s mother.

i can add one more. the man with the red and black spikey hat is another Needel…Fred Needel, my dad

Volunteers for the Clash; not all are pictured.

Jeanne Battle
Jenny Beatty
Judi Bentley
Anne Bergeron
Skip Breyfogle
Terrell Burch
Chris Cook
Pattie Cook
Lucinda Crabtree
Joey Echeverria
Bill Enslen
Lisa Evans
Travis Evans
Matthew Glennon
Julie Harris
Mark Heil
Ron Karpinski
Lisa Keys
Karin Kloberg
Paul Kloberg
Dave Lavery
Billfred Leverette
George Marchant
Stu McMichaels
John Murdock
Fred Needel
Greg Needel
Robyn Needel
Chris Niznik
Dave Niznik
Linda Niznik
John Park
Carol Perrotto
Amy Peterson
Mildred Porter
Kathy Rice
Jeff Seaton
Steve Shade
Susan Sloan
Rob Taminelli
Dee Tomczak
Sam Trumbull
Judith Vanderpool
Mike Wade
Jeff Wetzel
Marcus Woods
Madji Mukhar
Kyle Rice

Let’s see who I can Add:

Girl Next to me in the red hair is Sammy.
Chris Cook is in the back to the upper left of Mike Wade.

If I have time, (or if someone else wants to do it) I’ll Photoshop the picture to give names pointing to the people.

:smiley:

<Matt