pic: Wait a minute....

I saw this while doing field reset at the VCU regional. Made me laugh, but then again, what doesn’t?

Oh wow. Human players make all the difference in this game.

Funny story from Bayou, one of our alliance human players during qualification didn’t know to pick up the empty cell to hang up. So they needed instruction to hang it, and when it came time to throw. The person threw both supercells and the one empty cell that was on the station.

Yea, its one of those things that you have to stop and ask yourself “Wait thats not right”. But then it makes sense.

No, actually this one just isn’t right. I wonder if they got penalized or if they managed to fool the refs.

I see what you did there…

Made me laugh also.
I hope they didn’t miss that.

I’m glad I wasn’t a human player this year, I had to look at it about 3 times before I noticed!

Oops. That’s a penalty, if spotted. (Not all penalties are. I saw some PSs in L.A. whose only penalty for throwing an EC was the moment of “Oh, ****!” right after throwing. The refs had their eyes elsewhere, though, so I can’t say that I blame them for not calling it.)

Hahaha. That reminds me of when we saw the Lunacy video, and everyone went, “How are we going to tell the difference between the Empty Cells and Moon Rocks!?”, but eventually we saw just how different in color they were. This was good. Thanks for posting.

Wow, that’s pretty funny. I wonder which match it was and whether it would have made a difference.

As a ref at the Lansing District many human players were colorblind and could not tell the difference at all. They had to grab one out and the drivers would be like no no thats a moon rock. It was shockingly a common issue.

realizes

:expressionless:

I’d make a terrible ref

ROFL! This made me laugh out loud. Rock on Evan. :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO wow i just got it. Took me forever looking at it to notice, I would make a bad ref too.