pic: What Does Ogre Think of Kickoff???

So I think they call this getting up to early after a night of restless sleep due to the anticipation of the 2006 Kickoff.

This picture was taken at the RAGE, NEMO and United Technologies Research Center, unofficial kickoff event.

Actually, I think this was taken while I was speaking! :ahh:

Jeff looking bored, travis looking right at the camera…and then tons of people behind them…perfect :)…but i don’t think it was taken during mrs. kentfield talking only because everybody else is doing there own thing…lol

Our kickoff was at 7am local time. Our students were there at 6:45. Most of us had to wake up at 5:30 to drive to the kick-off site in Bellevue.

So, why were your teammates tired? I always said that East Coast teams were uncommitted…

(In case your humor detector isn’t hooked up right now – that was a joke. I have immense respect for all of you.)

The REALLY committed FIRSTers were the Alaskan teams, who watched the kickoff at 6am – about four hours before sunrise. I guess the true fanatics would have been teams from Hawaii, where it would have been 5am, but at least it was warm.

Ooh, I think them’s fighting words! :slight_smile:

(In case your humor detector isn’t hooked up right now – that was a joke. I have immense respect for all of you.)
Did anyone manage to sleep the night before kickoff? I was up worrying about the satellite feed that we couldn’t get, and one RAGE mentor was up making individual cream cheese tubs to go with all those bagels in the middle of the night, and I’m sure Ogre was still trying to figure out the game hint… well, you get the picture!

Jeff was probably dancing to the numa numa song all night since it was the last night before he gets a life back after 6 weeks. :slight_smile:

Just for Referancew, the correct name for that song is Dragostea Din Tei, I hate how America Has misnamed that song, considering it was number one in Europe for quite a few weeks.

Actually I was up until about midnight, trying to figure out the best way to climb a 6" step. All that work for nothing.
After that I slept like a baby.