pic: Worlds tallest mohawk

d9478c9db026a20d7643f792f99329fd_l.jpg

Aaron Studham, driver for Team 549 the DevilDawgs is shown with his Guiness Book of World Records setting mohawk. He’ll be on the Ellen Degeneres Show November 2nd. He’ll try to wear his team shirt if they let him.

is that all just hair spray or is there some structural support for that thing?

Is that a hole in your helmet?

The mascot in the background looks exactly like our Cardinal.
'Course, ours is Cyber.

That’s wicked, truly amazing

thats awesome. WOW!!! how long did it take to do?

is that all just hair spray or is there some structural support for that thing?

thats awesome. WOW!!! how long did it take to do?
These threads might answer some of your questions about how he does his hair. :slight_smile:
http://chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47875
http://chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46803

…Just wanted to spare you the labor of explaining over again, Aaron. Congrats. :slight_smile:

Wow!!! :ahh: that is truely a work of art

Let’s just say I’ll be taping “Ellen” tomorrow so that I can see what Aaron (and Ellen- that’ll be interesting) has to say about it.

I can’t imagine how you’ve put up with that Aaron… how long has it taken to grow out that long?

Absolutely amazing…

The Canuck

Someone post to YouTube or Google Video, too. I’m dying to see this.

I remember being in the stands at Nationals in 2005, when the action was on Einstein. I think 340 was on the upper deck, and I happened to look down and see Aaron on the floor, near the entrance and exit of the pits. The mohawk immediately caught my eye. I pointed it out to the others sitting around me. As we all were looking, and commenting in amazement, a gust of wind must have came or something, because the mohawk went right over on it’s side. Aaron was walking with someone who helped him put it back up straight. It was quite the sight to see.
Aaron, how often does that happen?

Thanks Jaine.

It happens to fall over once and a while, but it really stays up easily for the most part. It just depends on the wind, and how much time was spent doing it.

Yes, that is a hole in the helmet :slight_smile:

that picture is older too… If you google my name or record, it’s easy to find pictures of me :stuck_out_tongue:

YES I WAS ON THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW TODAY!

how does that thing stay up?