Picture Request: Team 236's charging station.

I was not able to take a picture of Team 236’s charging station this year at UTC, and need to show a fellow team member it. Did anyone take a pic of it?

If so, can you upload it to the gallery here… or PM me so you can e-mail it to me I would appreciate it!! Thanks much!!

If we are talking about the same charging station… I uploaded a pic of it to the gallery not long after nationals this year…

I’ll search for it when I have a chance!

<edit> OK… so it is a 571 station --> http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/pictures.php?s=&action=single&picid=8117&direction=DESC&sort=date&perrow=5&trows=10&quiet=Verbose </>

RAGE has one almost identical(Thank you Paragon). They made us one because we allow them to use our field whenever they need it, as long as they can get someone to open our facility up. RAGE is more then willing to allow any local teams to use our facility, all they have to do is contact our team leader.

Hey, i don’t have a pic of our charging station on me… but i may be able to take one or have someone take one this week some time… Its at the school and i only go to school once a week for the programming class, but i will see what i can do.

Jim

Hey Jim, that would be great… PM me if you want to just e-mail it to me, or you can always upload it to the gallery here.’

Thanks again!

I remeber you guys put up a white page for this charging station, and i cannot find it anymore. Can you load up another one? thanks :slight_smile:

ok, heres the deal, i didn’t bring my camera with me because i assumed we had like 15 of the kicking around like we usually do during the school year (all of the belonging to the school, so why would they not be there?), and they were not around, so a teacher is going to take the pics and pass them along to me, i will then post them.

But i do have a question, why exactly do you want a pic of our charging station? i never exactly though it to be that special… It does have the spiffy door thing and some resemblance of organization (until you use it)… You are talking about the battery charging station right? not the Pit area… I can get the pit area no problem, but the battery charging station will be when ever the teacher can take them…