Pictures

Posted by Dave, Student on team #308, Walled Lake Monster, from Walled Lake Schools and TRW.

Posted on 4/27/99 7:01 PM MST

Hey,

Does anyone know if they’re going to post a picture album of the finals either here or any other site? If so, reply and leave an address if not this one!

Dave

Posted by Austin Martus, Other on team #47 from son of pchs coach.

Posted on 4/27/99 7:29 PM MST

In Reply to: Pictures posted by Dave on 4/27/99 7:01 PM MST:

I would have been the one to take pictures but i was told not to by my dad Mike Martus and was told to take pictures of the web board people in the who am i section, so i didnt take digital pictures cause most people that go on this web site are from first and are at the nationals so i dont think there are going to be any on this site unless gotten from someone else
sorry

Austin Martus

Posted by Nate Smith, Student on team #74, Holland FIRST Robotics, from Holland High School and Haworth, Inc…

Posted on 4/28/99 12:35 PM MST

In Reply to: Pictures posted by Dave on 4/27/99 7:01 PM MST:

: Hey,
:
: Does anyone know if they’re going to post a picture album of the finals either here or any other site? If so, reply and leave an address if not this one!

: Dave

As soon as I get my pictures back from being developed(roughly 3 rolls!), i will be scanning them and putting them on our site…

Nate