Pit News; Direct from the Source

A few of us have been working hard since the middle of December to put toether Pit News; Direct from the Source!](http://www.pitnews.tk) - a webzine based around FIRST Robotics. Take some time, check it out! Any questions or comments? Post 'em here for now! :slight_smile:

• Katie

wow i’m rather impressed :slight_smile:

i think i’ll peel away from my precious programming and forum lurking to read the whole thing :stuck_out_tongue:

*jeremy

Very Cool.

Thank you Katie and all others who made this possible.:smiley:

Cory

Anyone interested in writing up some articles or helping out in other ways? This issue was sort not promising because we didn’t muster up enough writers as we wanted to. Hopefully now that everyone sees that we are interested in pursueing this some more they will like to join along. If at all you want to help msg me or Katie or anyone else a part of the team.

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!

can i help out.

i would love to do articles on strategy. ill try contacting you guys.

I was going to write an article about kickoff, but I was terribly sick, and needed a few more days to do it… But I guess the group didn’t want to wait.

Of course, I am still willing to write more for future articles.

Also, if you want to be on the e-mail list, PM me, and I will add you in, as I am the keeper of the list.

Big Mike
Hey i am one of the writers, for the pit news magazine we are in great need for writers anyone interested in writing an article for the magazine, please goto www.pitnews.org and follow the links to the forums and tell us who we are and what you want to write about and how to get in contact THANKS!!!
ps. some of use came up with these ideas anyone wanna write an article about them that works too

preparation for competition
Getting set up at the competitons.
Segway Addopter
Organizing scouting.
Rookie Tips 2
dividing up the team to most efficiently use every member.
an editorial of sorts…
promoting your team.
gracious professionalism in competitons_

PPS; please feel free to post your own ideas

Yeah, what he said, excpet that I’m doing the Rookie Tips 2 and Early Segway Addopter articles. Thanks. :yikes: